Here at Foss Electric, we not only have a team of highly skilled and experienced electrical contractors, but also a wide range of specializations to get any job done. From general electrical services, to telecommunications, cell towers and project management, we do a bit of everything. Over the years we’ve been in the electrical services business, we have worked with commercial, industrial, and government clients for a variety of services. Since serving the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and the surrounding areas, our family owned and operated business takes electrical service to the next level, with a team of electrical contractors willing to go above and beyond to complete the task at hand. We guarantee you won’t find a team with a more impressive hard work ethic. We work with you every step of the way through the process, ensuring that everything is done right.
If you’re looking for an electric contractor, be sure to check out our many services below.
Foss Electrical Services
- AC and DC Power Distribution
- New Construction & Installation
- Underground Conduit Systems
- Data Communications Cabling (Fiber & Copper)
- Outdoor Lighting
- Control Wiring
- Utility and Telephone Pole Installations
- Bucket Truck Services
- Generators and Backup Power Systems
- Security and Intercom Systems
- Installation of Voice Arrest Systems
- New Builds
- Tower Stacks & Decoms
- Line and Antenna
- Tenant Improvement Build-Outs
- Standard Electrical Installations
- Power Upgrades
- Backhaul Upgrades
- DC UPS and Generator Installations
- Utility Coordination
- Service Installations
- Emergency Troubleshooting
- Structural Modifications
- Testing (Sweep, PIM, Fiber)
- Fast Track Construction Projects
- Full Turnkey Cellular Management
- Site Acquisition
- Estimation and Value Engineering
Foss Electrical Services system safety and troubleshooting inspection services
Then you may have a problem with your building’s electrical system.
One of the easiest ways to keep your electrical systems running properly is to have Robert Foss Electric, LLC perform a thorough electrical inspection of your facility to identify potential issues before they become problems. We will provide a quality service that includes an honest opinion of how safe your electrical system is, even if it’s to say no work is needed.
Our electrical inspection will answer the following questions:
- Are your breakers overheating?
- Is your circuitry overloaded?
- Are all the circuit breakers identified?
- Are the service loads balanced?
- Is the electrical systems grounded properly?
- Are there any identifiable National Electric Code violations?
- Do the breaker connection points show signs of heating or arcing?
- Are there any loose connections?
- Are there any broken or damaged electrical components?
Regularly-scheduled preventative maintenance can often turn out to be less expensive than emergency repairs. Robert Foss Electric, LLC can design and implement a routine service schedule for your property, including:
- Comprehensive inventory of electrical systems and components
- Identification of immediate problems / potential risk
- Determination of critical points of failure that affect production/safety
- Development of plan that meets operational, safety and budget requirements
- Test emergency backup and power systems