Contact Us

Foss Electric

Address: 1084 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936
Office Phone Number: 267-419-8190
FAX: 866-886-4841

Foss Electric in Pennsylvania

In all we do, Robert Foss Electric is committed to high caliber business behaviors. We have built our reputation for superior business practices by our uncompromising commitment to integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on being extremely agile and able to react quickly to market changes in a dynamic and fast-paced industry. We seek continuous improvements and rise to constantly changing challenges. We are growing leaders in the telecom project management industry. To learn more about what we do read through our services online or give us a call today!

As a specialty electrical contractor, Robert Foss Electric is a woman owned small business that serves government, commercial firms developers and industrial clients. While the company delivers the triple threat of electrical and structural contracting, we are also experts in project management. The greatest share of our business is currently in wireless-telecomm. Approximately, 60 percent of our business is telecomm electrical contracting and erecting and maintaining cell towers. The roots of our company makes up the other 40 percent and is more traditional commercial and industrial electrical contracting.

With a team willing and able to bring you the best results, with electrical services done on time and on budget, Foss Electric is the easy choice when it comes to electrical services and telecom expertise. Since serving North Carolina, Ohio, Delaware and the surrounding areas, we go the extra mile to bring about the best results in any project of any proportion, and with our depth of experience and knowledge in the industry, you can rest assured your project is in good hands.

Robert Foss Electric is the obvious choice, if you’re looking for a company to consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations with quality and safety. All the while meeting both budget and project timelines.

Proudly Serving: Pennsylvania | New Jersey | Delaware | Maryland | Ohio | Connecticut | Virginia | West Virginia | North Carolina

We would be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions or for additional information.

Management Team

Caroline Foss

Managing Member/Owner
Email: cfoss@fossllc.com

Bob Foss

Member/President
Email: bfoss@fossllc.com

TJ Foss

Sr. Project Manager (Electrical)
Email: tjfoss@fossllc.com

Matt Hague

Sr. Project Manager (Telecom)
Email: mhague@fossllc.com

Augie Tribanas

Construction Manager (Electrical)
Email: atribanas@fossllc.com

Cory Toner

Construction Manager (Telecom)
Email: ctoner@fossllc.com

Larry Bisignano

Master Electrician (Electrical)
Email: larryb@fossllc.com

Eric Martin

Construction Manager (Telecom)
Email: emartin@fossllc.com