Robert Foss Electric is committed to high caliber service and quality for every project we work on. This uncompromising commitment to integrity and quality has enabled us to build its reputation for superior business practices. We pride ourselves on being extremely reliable and able to react quickly to market changes in a dynamic and fast-paced industry. We constantly challenge the status quo and seek continuous improvements to offer our clients the highest quality service.
As a specialty electrical and telecomm contractor, Robert Foss Electric is a woman-owned small business that serves government, industrial and commercial firms and developers with electrical and structural contracting as well as expert project management. The core service of our business is currently in wireless-telecomm. Approximately 60 percent of our business is telecomm electrical contracting, erecting and maintaining cell towers. The other 40 percent is more traditional commercial and industrial electrical contracting, which are the roots of our company.
If you're looking for a company that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations with quality and safety while meeting both budget and project timelines, Robert Foss Electric is the obvious choice.
Robert Foss Electric is licensed in NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, WV, & NC.
Why Foss Electric?
Professional service from licensed electricians and tower crews
The electrical contractors at Robert Foss Electric, LLC are fully licensed and certified in telecomm electrical contracting, erecting and maintaining cell towers. Robert Foss Electric is licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina.